Following the Consumer Contracts Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the good /s to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you inform us within 14 days from the day of delivery that you wish to return your order. The goods must be returned in an “as sold” condition and also in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories or free gifts received with it.
The product must not have been used or have any modification carried out on it. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them.
It is bad enough that your product develops a fault, so if required, we try to make our returns option as swift and as easy as possible. As soon as you discover that any goods are faulty, you should notify us.
Faulty goods mean any goods we supply that do not conform to the Orders Product Description.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear by you or any third party, or any alteration or repair carried out without our prior approval.
When you want to return goods to us:
- Please first contact us to inform us and obtain the necessary authorisation [for returning any item to us without the necessary authorisation might lead to a delay of your refund or you not receiving a refund at all].
- You must include proof of purchase.
- You must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss in transit.
- Please note that in order to prevent return abuse. We require all returns to be inspected before refunds/exchanges are processed.
- We aim to inspect returns within 5 working days from when we receive it. However, there are occasions where this may take longer. If a return has gone beyond the expected 5 day turnaround, please contact our customer support team for updates at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that for all returns deemed unsuitable, we are not responsible for the return shipping and shall be unable to refund this cost.